CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Minggu, 26 Oktober 2008

my_poem

first i always ask to my heart
did u really loved me?
That thing always come to my heart
I really want to ask, but i'm affraid
because i know, i'm just nobody for you
i realize that. .
but now you give me hope
A very great Hope
Make me want to fly to the highest sky
fly to you
My heart so happy, when you say that you loved me
You make me crazy with your love
did you feel the same way like the way i feel?
I'm sorry because i still not believe your love
but now, i tried to believe you
Believe that you really love me
i trust my heart on you, once you betrayed my trust, at that time to you broke my heart
lost with all my trust that i have put on my heart
so, because of that
Prove me that you really love me. . .

4 komentar:

Mr XXxX mengatakan...

hmmm.. nice poem..
very touching though I ain't really don't like poetries.. hehe.. ^^v

where did u get it?
may I know it?
thx ^^v

ctaa mengatakan...

waaaa....
paz bikin puisi psti gi jatuh cinta b'juta indah'y yaa??

khikhi..

ada yg lain lg gag?

tp yang nglish version..

thx yup.. ^-^

Mr XXxX mengatakan...

puisi nya bagus dan pasri siapa yg membaca nya akan senang bila jatuh cinta

Anonim mengatakan...

weleh......kyen lowh poem nah...
boleh2....pke bhasa linggis sgala....
pke bahasa manusia ajah lah mer....

btw...tu poem asli lo ngga??
apeh plagiat lageh lo??